A resource pack with a unique, innovative design and spectacular visuals that are perfect for any player who wants to enjoy an immersive experience. The World War I-themed graphics will take your Minecraft world into the past where you can feel like an actual soldier on battlefields across Europe during this period between 1914 – 1918 when countries were struggling just about everything including life itself!
The world war l resource pack is a new, high-resolution texture pack that will change your entire Minecraft experience. It has textures which give the game an entirely different look and feel from what you’ve come to know in vanilla minecraft – so if resolution matters more than anything else when it comes time for choosing how things should be seen then this could just be perfect! With immersive graphics with very clear transitions between each frame; there aren’t many better ways possible make sure everything runs smoothly as silk.
How to install World War I Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
[32x] [1.16.x] Download World War I Resource Pack
[32x] [1.15.x] Download World War I Resource Pack
[32x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download World War I Resource Pack
[32x] [1.12.x] Download World War I Resource Pack
[32x] [1.8.x] Download World War I Resource Pack
Check out the World War I Resource Pack on the Official Source