Sphax PureBDCraft is a beautiful, high-resolution comic book design resource pack for Minecraft that has made it to be one of the most downloaded packs at this moment. All resolutions are available from x16 all the way up to 512×512 making huge improvements when you get into larger scales like 128×128 which we consider ideal since players can enjoy shiny visuals without feeling overwhelmed with detail and complexity.
The textures have been designed to work on the latest version available so they’ll look polished and beautiful in any 1.14 or higher release! These resources were created by a lot of people who wanted shiny new designs, with clear predominance over every block being yellow-based rather than blue – even normal cobblestone gets this slightly noticeable change from its usual coloration which is why it’s called “Sphax Resource Pack”. There are also many other changes made throughout your world when using this awesome resource pack such as changing all items into something else entirely; instead making them appear like their original counterparts but just brand new ones you’ve never seen before…
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Get PureBDcraft for Bedrock Edition here – available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins