Serene HD Resource Pack 1.17.1 /1.14.4 is known to be a sensation with its own bit of authenticity added into the mix, making what you see on your screen more constant and comforting than ever before! It removes most of that “noisy” feel from vanilla Minecraft by adding some much-needed variety in textures while still maintaining an attractive appearance overall for those who don’t like change or anything too out there – but we won’t tell if they do 😉
A common issue with most HD resource packs is the clutter of visuals. It offers a nice improvement over Vanilla’s x16, without being too overwhelming or distracting from what else might be going on in-game!
How to install Serene HD Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Credit for the creation of Serene HD [Serinity] goes to Assasin794, FlyingV.