Rodrigo’s Texture Packs are designed in such a way that there are no indirect or direct factors that could, in any way, affect the experience of players. This easy-to-use resource pack has simplistic features with bright color palettes which enhance your PvP game play even more as you just need to focus on battle for now!
The game’s textures are nicely synergized with Rodrigo’s color palette. This low-resolution texture packs improves Minecraft performance without any stutters, even on lower end computers or those lacking in better hardware to run it smoothly; and this is all due to its 8×8 pixel size for each block type which allows more detail than other pack resolutions that have higher densities (16 colors per channel). To make PvP encounters fair by removing visual advantages one might gain from using an item like enchanted glass armor – against players dressed similarly wearing equivalent gear-, the creator has mostly focused their attention into tweaking framerate while letting player preference dictate how much they care about looks during combat
High resolution does not always mean
How to install Rodrigo’s Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Get into a cartoon and colorful world!
• Tons of new connected textures: it contain more connected textures than an average texture pack, from wool,
to concrete, and even the shroomlight, for a total of 205 blocks, giving to you more possibilities to building (requires OptiFine)
• Realistic environment: even if the texture pack is made for being cartoon, I have worked so hard on giving it a
custom lightmap, custom sky colors and custom fog colors, to make it look like if you were using some lite shader
with oranges sunsets, warm torch lights on your house while is raining, or a lonely light purple fog on the End
(check my OptiFine settings suggestions to have those looks, requires OptiFine)
• Handmade block models: I have also taken a lot of time adding custom block models for sub blocks like slabs,
stairs, fences, walls and more blocks, adding to them custom textures over the default ones to look better and fix some
common vanilla visual issues, with more than 230 models including blocks and some items (all of them one by one
without third programs, that’s why the hand-made)
• Multi-language font: I have edited the ascii, non-latin european and accented font files to get the simplistic
squared font on almost every popular language
• Custom sounds: you hungry? no problem, it also contains some sounds when eating to satisfy even more the
• And more: custom colorful colormap for grass and trees, custom loading screen for more immersive experience
(requires optifine), multiple popular game versions kept updated until today, etc
[8x] [1.17.x – 1.16.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
[8x] [1.15.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
[8x] [1.14.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
[8x] [1.13.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
[8x] [1.12.x – 1.9.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
[8x] [1.8.x] Download Rodrigo’s Pack Resource Pack
Check out the Rodrigo’s Pack on the Official Website