NES Resource Pack is a resource pack that lets you experience the nostalgia of 90s. If you are old enough, then surely your mind will remember an NES Game Machine or two games played on them! This Pack contains all textures from this era completely transform Minecraft’s default look in what Retro aims for; it changes everything but alongside having updated sound effects and music overhauled too – which gives gamers immersive gameplay with captivating feel not just by playing sounds alone (which would’ve been boring).
For all those who want to reminisce the good old days, download this Retro NES resource pack. You will be overwhelmed with nostalgia once you get your hands on it and for anyone else out there that misses playing games from when they were young or had an Nintendo Entertainment System in their childhood -this is definitely worth checking out!
How to install Retro NES Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
PP Statuses – for Minecraft 1.13.x
Retro Sounds – for Minecraft 1.8.x