Realistico Resource Pack for Minecraft using bump mapping technique to simulate skin and wrinkles on the surface of an object. This is achieved by using unique maps used in the light calculation. The result is a bumpy surface even though the surface of the underlying object hasn’t changed. Read a natural look without lag. Realistico is the only Minecraft Resource Pack that uses trace mapping like pro games..Minecraft doesn’t support fancy lighting calculations. To use a bump map, you need a Shader mod along with a shader pack.
How to install Minecraft texture packs
- Download the texture pack (It may come as a .Zip file. If so, don’t extract it).
- Start Minecraft and click ‘Options’
- Next click ‘Resource Packs’
- Now click on ‘Open Resource Packs folder’
- From here, drag the texture pack file into the folder
- The texture pack should now appear in the list of usable add-ons
Minecraft realistic texture pack recommended
what if minecraft’s textures become realistic?
we recommend this tax pack.
i didn’t have a lec, so it was very strange.
the demo version only changed the block’s texture.
i was very satisfied
if you want to try minecraft in a different way,
we recommend this texture pack
this tasker pack supports minecraft java edition 1.13.2 only