The new Monsterley HD Universal resource pack is a successor to the original but with even more goodies and features. It offers high resolution graphics of top notch quality, which are similar in style to its predecessor; a semi-realistic art style that enhances overall visuals for games like Minecraft . The textures make this specific update beautiful as well!
The Monsterley HD Universal Resource Pack is a new and improved version of its predecessor. The interface has been updated to make things easier for the user, while also including quite possibly one of the best looking fonts in minecraft (that’s saying something). It’s worth noting that this pack requires higher end hardware than most other packs because it utilizes 128 x128 resolution graphics which are now considered high quality due their ability produce vivid colors when printed or displayed on screens..
How to install Monsterley HD Universal Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
[128x] [1.16.x] Download Monsterley HD Add-On: Biomes O’ Plenty – requires the Monsterley HD Universal pack