The Lithos Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a collection of textures, giving Minecraft new meaning. The pack contains many pleasant images and sounds that make the game more beautiful than ever before! Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default ones for an instant recognizable experience no matter what type you use; whether it’s real life or this virtual world we call home (Minecraft).
List of currently available Lithos add-ons which you can download for free from the links located at the bottom of this post:
- Lithos: Christmas Add-on – changes minecraft world so it would look more like a winter season. Adds some Christmas related features.
- Lithos: Luminous Add-on – default Lithos is faithful. Luminous add-on makes Lithos look better but less faithful.
- Lithos:Font Add-on – smooth, clean and mostly faithful typeface.
How to install Lithos Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Credit for the creation of Lithos goes to eleazzaar.
Lithos: Luminous Add-on:
Lithos: Christmas Add-on:
Lithos: Font Add-On:
Get Lithos HD Textures for Bedrock Edition here – available on the Marketplace for 830 Minecoins.
Get Lithos Monstrous Mobs for Bedrock Edition here – available on the Marketplace for 490 Minecoins.