Minecraft’s community of dedicated players have been hard at work on an updated version of the John Smith Legacy Resource Pack. The original author was previously unavailable, but since his hiatus many people are eagerly awaiting new textures that will be compatible with 1.4 and upcoming updates from Microsoft Corporation (Minecraft).
In light of this shortage in content for their favorite game mode – which has led some enthusiasts to explore third party mods like OpenTexture Library or FTB Infinity Evolved – they decided it would not only do good by adding more variety into gameplay but also preserve some history about how Minecraft originally came together through exploring old versions such as 1-2-5: Textured Only Maps without More Blocks
The John Smith Legacy texture pack is one of the best packs out there for Minecraft, with an appealing design and detailed textures. It’s perfect if you want that aged look or just have a creative spirit! The gravel will be more textured than ever before- it’ll feel like walking through some ancient ruins every time your character steps on ground covered in this stuff (and who doesn’t love exploring old stones?). You don’t need any other mods either because they’re already included in the package
How to install John Smith Legacy Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
3D Models Add-on: