Jicklus Resource Pack 1.17/1.16 brings together and combines the best features from both previous packs, to create an exceptional visual experience for players that will provide them with a new color not overwhelming or idyllic but rather one intended on providing variety in game visuals without compromising quality!
Jicklus is a Nintendo DSi-themed card game that combines the environment feel of Jicklus Green with an interface designed for greater ease and accessibility. The result? You’ve got yourself one amazing view! With Lovely’s textures, they’ll be sure to enjoy their experience as much as possible – after all this beauty comes in at just 16 x 16 pixels per tile (or pixel).
How to install Jicklus Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Credit for the creation of Jicklus goes to Jicklus.