The textures in the game are really beautiful and I love how they blend together. The default minecraft blocks keep their appearances, though there is some difference that can be seen when you compare them side by side with vanilla block types like stone or grass for example; however this doesn’t change gameplay much at all because most items behave similarly regardless of which type it has been given instead (with one exception).
The ender dragon is more dangerous than any other monster in the game, and its splash damage can cause immense pain. The armor also received some touching up to make it look like real leather instead of flat paint on top for players that want their character’s wardrobe change from red-eyed monsters into something much cooler! You won’t be able to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy if your computer doesn’t have enough memory so this pack has a 16×16 resolution which means those with slower machines will not experience FPS related issues dueIG makes sure everything runs smoothly without lagging or running out space when installing new assets as well
For example: there comes an extra twist where skeletons come alive vividly colored and delightfully textured
How to install Jehkoba’s Fantasy Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy Bedrock Edition Resource Pack – ported by LightPulse
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy Bedrock Edition Resource Pack – ported by LightPulse, mirror link
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy – Villagers Resource Pack – villagers only textures, for use with other resource packs
Check out the Jehkoba’s Fantasy [Bedrock Edition] Resource Pack on the Official Source – ported by LightPulse