JammerCraft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a highly detailed, modern and futuristic-themed texture pack for Minecraft that changes the game to have an icy feel. The resolution at 64x makes this perfect so you can see everything clearly without any obstruction on your screen when playing in HD mode
Rendered textures bring life into every building while different elements give it more realistic touches such as adding detail with how they’re lit up at night or if there’s lightning nearby which helps emphasize what time of day/year its supposed too be displayed because each element has 3 variations (daytime lighting effects added). Settings like making ordinary jungle definitely seem like one those Western jungles from movies set during colonial times!
The new JammerCraft modern texture pack has addressed the most pressing concerns presented by users of its predecessor, and more. The Developers also took the time to add in some great features that make this visual delight even better than before! There are many resource packs available with high-quality visuals like these; but Jamskirtz Minecraft is confident this one will be your absolute favorite–the textures have realistic detail while still being very clean looking overall (with little clutter or noise).
How to install JammerCraft Modern Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.