Minecraft is a game of planning, creativity and imagination. But sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect balance between being creative without making your Minecraft experience too complicated or simple but not interesting enough for players who want something new every time they play. With Quadral Resource Pack 1.17 you get both! The pack has an exquisite art style with bright colors that will make any builder happy as well as cleverly made resources like Fences which promote building in manners other than just stacking blocks on top each others’ heads – proving there’s more than one way around even such basic obstacles found throughout this wonderful world we’ve created together over all these years.”
The Ignaf’s texture pack is a beautiful and vivid, but pretty sharp colored resource that has all the Minecraft standards. The resolution of 16×16 means it can be used as an alternative to vanilla games like minecraft with its high-resolution textures!
How to install Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Credit for the creation of Ignaf’s Quadral goes to Ignaf.
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.14.x] Download Quadral Add-on: Biomes o’ Plenty – requires the main/core Quadral pack;