The Faithful 32×32 resource pack will improve the resolution of everything that is in-game, including blocks and enemies. You should notice these upgrades as soon as you install it because they try to keep original artstyle with an unchanged feeling for world.
If you are looking for something that will make the game look better without introducing any new elements, then shader mods might be what your searching. All Faithful 32x pack does is provide higher quality textures which can replace existing ones in-game and add more detail when needed; it’s not actually a mod – so those running other types of resource packs should still work fine after installing this set. The author maintains compatibility lists between their own individual sets as well as all compatible third party apps/games through each platform they appear on (PC version only). Make sure to keep up with these updates if there happen any changes made by another developer who releases Mods or Resource Packes containing assets from his Collection
How to install Faithful Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Credit for the creation of Faithful 32×32 goes to Vattic.
Get Faithful 32×32 for Bedrock Edition here – Faithful is available on the Marketplace for 990 Minecoins