Creator Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16 has taken the Java Edition to a new level with their unique textures that are more detailed than default ones and bring out nostalgia in players who enjoy playing classic games like Minecraft did back when it first came out!
Faster Computers: Better Performance
“If we are talking about the idea itself, then of course this pack isn’t really new in terms of its concept. There are lots of default themed packs and most do what they should to be doing that very well- But our opinion is different . This texture set improves upon Vanilla textures by adding a smooth clean look with large number details on them.”
How to install CreatorPack Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Get CreatorPack for Bedrock Edition here – CreatorPack is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins.