BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16 requires a builder’s touch! It offers blocks that often get neglected and tries to improve textures by helping them fit together with other types of this category, like stones or even diorite-andesite granite; all part stone but too different from each other for one single building block in vanilla Minecraft play style – so now you can visualize your creations better as if they were made just how YOU wanted it 🙂
How to install Minecraft texture packs
- Download the texture pack (It may come as a .Zip file. If so, don’t extract it).
- Start Minecraft and click ‘Options’
- Next click ‘Resource Packs’
- Now click on ‘Open Resource Packs folder’
- From here, drag the texture pack file into the folder
- The texture pack should now appear in the list of usable add-ons
Minecraft resource pack/texture pack recommended [1.17.1]
here’s the start screen:
it doesn’t change except splash text.
this texture pack looks better than vanilla minecraft.
you know, if you look at invenchang,
different spells in enchanted books have different textures
leck is not like vanilla minecraft
the texture of crops has also been improved.
the texture of the blocks is much better.
the details that the deciduous leaves are separated are also expressed!