Anemoia 1.16.5 is a texture pack with a strong touch of fantasy. The textures that are part of this pack are made up of vibrant and bright colors, giving a very bright and cheerful touch to the various elements characteristic of the game.
It is a texture pack that doubles the game’s default resolution, offering a resolution of 32x, so it will be necessary to use Optifine to take advantage of its full potential and optimize the performance of Minecraft.
How to install Minecraft texture packs
- Download the texture pack (It may come as a .Zip file. If so, don’t extract it).
- Start Minecraft and click ‘Options’
- Next click ‘Resource Packs’
- Now click on ‘Open Resource Packs folder’
- From here, drag the texture pack file into the folder
- The texture pack should now appear in the list of usable add-ons
Minecraft 1.16 fantasy/dream texture pack/resource pack recommended
when minecraft feels like a dream
this texture pack can be introduced in one line.
i feel like i’m in a dream
not only in the sky
other items and blocks are pretty.
it feels different when it’s wild
there is a taste to catch a dream as a concept
currently, only 1.16.5 is supported.
it’s undecided when there will be a new update
minecraft java edition 1.16 only supported texture packs