The Epic Adventures pack will take your Minecraft worlds to horizons you never thought possible with this exciting new addition. The detailed textures and 32×32 pixel design doesn’t compromise anything about vanilla gameplay, instead adding even more depth for limitless adventures!
The Epic Adventures texture pack will have you looking at your Minecraft worlds differently than before and it will fill with hope, imagination. After installing the resource pack into a new or old world players are more excited for what’s ahead in-game as opposed to being disappointed by how unrealistic vanilla style graphics can sometimes feel when playing on modern consoles such as xbox one (with their souped up graphic settings).
The creators of this custom HD modded map say they spent about three months designing every detail including building models from scratch instead using paintings because those just don’t cut
How to install Epic Adventures Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.