Tropicraft is a new dimension for those who love the beach. It also adds tropical items, villages and trading to your Minecraft world! The most notable feature of this realm are all of it’s mobs which can be found in different biomes such as trees or water features on beaches; they’re quite colorful too since there are many colors throughout each biome – not just white like other dimensions might have. There aren’t any ores though so if you want some metal from mining than maybe explore elsewhere until someone invents something better here 😉 But what about their treasures? Well let me tell ya-I’m still looking through everything myself but I did find an enchanted fishing rod with unlimited bait stacks
Tropicraft Mod Installation
Just like with the majority of the Forge-based mods, this superb mod employs the typical setup process.
- Download the version of this mod you need, download buttons are below.
- Catch the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file from the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the edition of your choice.
- Enjoy, this is awesome.
Getting to the Tropics
1. Craft a beach chair (available in all 16 wool colors)
2.Craft a Piña Colada (All combinations of pineapples, coconuts, and chunks can create this)
3. Sip your drink in your beach chair at sunset
4. Find out what happens next for yourself!
If you wish you include Tropicraft in your modpack or on your server, by all means, feel free! All we ask is that you let us know when doing so if it is a public modpack or server so that we can spread the word and that you give us credit where it is due! Enjoy 🙂
Tropicraft Mod Download Links: