The water in Oceano Shaders 1.16.5 is much more realistic. The reflections are clearer, and it has an effect that brings things closer to how the actual thing would appear; especially when you’re playing around with light refractions or reflection off surfaces like boats at night under stars while looking up into what feels like a vast abyss above us all- knowing full well there’s not enough room for our little boat unless we go outside of its range so instead let’s focus back down onto where everything starts making sense again
The Shader Pack improves upon all types of bodies of light, including those that would otherwise be cast by torches and fires. The pack’s improved lighting means the warm spectrum associated with yellow tinting can now shine through windows on a clear morning as well when looking at objects from far away without obstruction such as trees blocking out some sunlight or buildings casting shadows across open areas which were once illuminated solely due to their presence alone rather than artificial sources like streetlights being used for extra illumination instead; this subtle change makes it feel less foreboding but more inviting even though there are no signs warning “don’t enter!”
How to install Shaders Mod?
for Non-Forge version
- The first step is to download the installer!
- Before opening the installer make sure you have closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher!
- Now select the version of the profile and click “OK”.
- Now open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile that you have selected in the installer.
- That was all!
for Forge version
- The first step is to download and install the Minecraft Forge API!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “mods” folder.
- Copy ShadersMod-v2.4.12mc1.XX.jar in the mods folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile to be used in the game.
- That was all!