MicdoodleCore for Minecraft 1.12.2-1.18.2
If you are going to install any of Micdoodle8 mods, then you need to install the MicdoodleCore library. This library contains all of the classes that are used by all of the mods that use Micdoodle8.
You will need to install this library, then MicdoodleCore is the right place to be. You need to install this if you want to use any of the following Mods: NOTE>>-MicdoodleCore
In case you’re looking for a one-stop shop for all your Minecraft needs, there’s nothing better than MicdoodleCore. This version includes the mods of your choice, so you can choose what works best for you. Additionally, it supports smoother playing experiences with other mod versions.
Read more: Minecraft mods 1.12.2
What is a mod?
A mod is a program that adds content to Minecraft in the form of new features, new items, and new blocks. Mods are created by players instead of the game developers and they are not approved by Mojang, the game developers. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to install a mod on your computer.
In order to install a mod on your computer, you will need the Minecraft Forge API .
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Make sure you have already installed MicdoodleCore.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.