Mahou Tsukai [1.16.5/1.15.2] is a magic mod that focuses mainly on the uniqueness of spells and special effects instead of concentrating on how attacks are made like many mods other magic. Many episodes are based on similar concepts in Fate/Stay Night and other vehicles, but knowledge of these vehicles is not necessary to understand and enjoy the mod.
You have mana. It shows in the top left as “Mahou X/Y“. X is your current mana, and Y is your maximum mana storage. (Cheater? Use /maxmahou @p 10000 to set your mana to 10000.)
Note: Your mana will not show until the first time you draw a blood circle.
- Every time you use 100 mana, your maximum mana storage goes up by 1.
- You can store mana in Attuned Gems. Add an Attuner to a diamond or emerald and then hold right click to put mana into it. This is a good way to “use” your mana if you happen to not need magic. If you have gems with mana in your inventory, spells may tap them for mana, but usually only if you don’t have enough. (Note: There seems to be a bug with Forge when switching to creative mode – if the gem is on your hotbar you may lose the mana in it.)
- Your mana will regenerate slowly over time, independently of your max mana. It’s a fixed regen rate. If you sleep, you’ll get a good chunk of your mana back. If you’re full, you’ll regenerate a little more than if you’re hungry. But sleep is important, so get some sleep before you do more magic.
To perform magic, you need a few things:
- * Mana
- * Your own blood, to draw a magic circle on the ground.
- * 3 Catalysts, which you add to the circle by right clicking.
- * (sometimes) A Cloth on the ground to roll up your circle into a scroll. This depends on the spell.
- Usually, you right click on the circle when you finish the above, but sometimes this isn’t necessary.
Mahou Tsukai Mod Screenshots:
Mahou Tsukai Mod Installation
Just like with the majority of the Forge-based mods, this superb mod employs the typical setup process.
- Download the version of this mod you need, download buttons are below.
- Catch the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file from the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the edition of your choice.
- Enjoy, this is awesome.