KUDA Shaders Mod 1.17.1 is a shaderpack made for the Minecraft Shaders Mod that changes all of your game’s shadings with stunning new lighting effects, godrays and otherAfter installing this mod you will be able to enjoy realistic sunsets over landscapes or water surfaces while reflecting in it . Incredible shadows are cast onto these areas by light from above; which makes them even more beautiful than before! With such well thought out design elements being added into KUDAshadowsonlymodyou’ll never want another mod again
Bloom is a minor issue in the KUDA Shaders but it still can be noticable at times. Some light flares will happen where you wouldn’t expect them and sometimes have an unwanted look about them when bloom affects objects outside of what was planned for that effect type . Although this does take away from some parts experiences compared with using standard shaders, there are much worse things going on within your game as well!
How to install Shaders Mod?
for Non-Forge version
- The first step is to download the installer!
- Before opening the installer make sure you have closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher!
- Now select the version of the profile and click “OK”.
- Now open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile that you have selected in the installer.
- That was all!
for Forge version
- The first step is to download and install the Minecraft Forge API!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “mods” folder.
- Copy ShadersMod-v2.4.12mc1.XX.jar in the mods folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile to be used in the game.
- That was all!
[1.17.x – 1.12.x] [v6.1 Legacy] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – continued version, works on 1.16+
[1.11.x – 1.7.x] [v6.5.56] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – old version