Enchanters are a new type of mob that spawn in the Enchant with Mobs Mod 1.18.2-1.17.1. They have the ability to turn hostile creatures around them against you, so it is important not to underestimate them. Enchant with Mobs Mod adds Enchanters into Minecraft and these entities will randomly spawn somewhere around your world, bringing a lot of challenges for players. One of its most notable abilities is being able to cast spells on hostile creatures around them and turning those mobs against you – this can be quite dangerous when fighting large packs or swarms of mobs!
With this mod, the enchanting process will become more difficult for players. Enchanted mobs will be much harder to fight and may even require a higher level of Enchantment than normal mobs. This is in addition to any other changes made with this mod.
- Adds Enchanted Mobs(they will be more powerful)
- Adds the Enchanter From Minecraft Dungeons. This mob can “Enchant” and make hostile mobs stronger
- Difficulty based enchanted entity spawn(It can be changed using the config file)
- Enchanters can also join raids
- You can enchant yourself (ver2.0.0~)
Read more: Minecraft mods 1.12.2
- If you want to make an addon, you can add more enchanted mobs or enchants
How to install Enchant With Mob?
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.18.2.
2. Download the mod.
3. Go to %appdata%.
4. Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
5. Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it (overwrite existing files if asked).
6. Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2