The Dynamic Lights Mod makes exploring caves a breeze. The glowstone, coal and netherrack come alive as they light up the area around it while you’re holding them! If you throw any lit item (torch included), then not only will its original location be brightly illuminated but also everything within range of that thrown object which means no more tripping over obstacles or getting lost in dark corners due to lack if visibility. Now all these great features can be enjoyed without having have worry about placing down torches before going into small spaces where there wouldn’t otherwise need one – just make sure enough fuel is nearby so things don’t go out too quickly; this way players won
Dynamic Lights Mod Installation
Just like with the majority of the Forge-based mods, this superb mod employs the typical setup process.
- Download the version of this mod you need, download buttons are below.
- Catch the downloaded file.
- Drop and place the downloaded file from the mods folder inside Minecraft’s directory (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods).
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the edition of your choice.
- Enjoy, this is awesome.
This mod makes ‘shining’ items (default: Torch, Glowstone, Glowdust, Lit Pumpkin, Redstone, Lava Bucket, powered Minecart) illuminate everything around them if.
- The player has them equipped (in hand/armor)
- They are dropped on the ground
- Another player has them equipped in Multiplayer
On top of that, burning Entities shine light, and Creepers about to explode light up. You may add any Item ID you wish as shiny item, via the settings file. Also supports armor items.
- Boosted efficiency A LOT, I’m positive it cannot be done any better now.
- Dynamic Lights is now modular.
- Configuration files for Dynamic Light modules can now be found at /config/.
- Global toggle Button can now be configured via Controls Menu.
Toggle button ingame:
- The default key is “L”. You can turn all dynamic Lights on/off with it. You can change the key in the config file.
- There is no limit to the number of lights you can create, note however they are fairly FPS-costly. You can disable modules to obtain better FPS.
- Recommend using Optifine HD for replacing Notch’s funky render code with slightly less funky rendering code.
- The mod should work in Multiplayer by default, yet is clientside, it cannot lag servers. Note however ‘dropped’ light sources will not prevent Mobs from Spawning, and neither will your handheld light.
Dynamic Lights Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
Minecraft Game version 1.9.0
Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
Link Download :