Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.16.5 Pack will create light projection shadows that are realistic and make corners look realistic with the Chocapics’ latest release of new shader mods for your computer game, such as anisotropic filtering or lighting effects on objects in games like Minecraft!
The pack includes nine different types – five default ones for windows 10/8+, plus four additional custom shaders designed by him himself (the talented creator behind many popular gaming videos). All these great features come at one low price so don’t wait any longer; get yours today while stocks last
The Shader Mod is a revolutionary new shaders mod that makes the sun and moon more realistic. The light it emits, like stars do in their sky but on some level brighter than others because they are closer to earth while also being bigger (and thus emitting greater amounts), can be seen by all who look up – no matter where you may be located! This means there’s never an issue with seeing what time frame your dealing with at night- everything will always seem perfectly clear as day thanks this one little change we’ve made here; not bad for only having two variables really instead of
How to install Shaders Mod?
for Non-Forge version
- The first step is to download the installer!
- Before opening the installer make sure you have closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher!
- Now select the version of the profile and click “OK”.
- Now open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile that you have selected in the installer.
- That was all!
for Forge version
- The first step is to download and install the Minecraft Forge API!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “mods” folder.
- Copy ShadersMod-v2.4.12mc1.XX.jar in the mods folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile to be used in the game.
- That was all!
- Wavy plants
- Field depth
- Shadows being characterized by penumbra size
- Dynamic time for the day cycle
- SSGI (Screen Space Global Illumination)
- Custom nether
- Volumetric clouds
- sharpening filter (contrast-adaptive)
- And many more
Give all these features; you can quickly tell that Chocapic13’s is probably one of the complete shader packs that Minecraft has ever known.
[1.16.x – 1.15.x] [V9] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.16.x – 1.15.x] [V7] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.16.x – 1.15.x] [V6] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;